[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528061
Posted By: Perini Management Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Superintendent] Paving Superintendent
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Perini Management Services Inc., a division of TutorPerini (ranking 10th in the 2018 ENR 400 contractors list), is looking for a Paving Superintendent for upcoming projects located overseas.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Supervise construction efforts to ensure compliance with project design, specifications, and schedule related to airfield pavements.
• Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance (interpretation of drawings, construction methods recommendations, etc. as required).
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement and maintain Site Specific Safety Plan, knowledge of EM 385-1-1 and Project Quality Control Plan.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Shall have a minimum of ten years of heavy construction experience.
• Shall have a minimum of five years of on-site construction experience associated with airfield pavement, both asphalt and cement.
• Strong knowledge of pavement equipment required.
• Work experience at overseas operations required.
• Thorough knowledge on-site construction (earthworks, structural concrete, paving, utility rough-in, etc.); cost control schedules and safety required.
• Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
• Solid computer experience (Microsoft Office Suite)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
31 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.