[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
OFCI Safety Advisor - Electrical - LOTO experts
Travel Opportunities throughout the United States
10 Years Experience and Degree Required
HazTek Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our professional consulting services and premium safety training and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today – so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. HazTek is growing and currently seeking outstanding performers to join our team.
HazTek was recently honored by Inc. Magazine — for the fifth time — as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. In 2018, HazTek was recognized by NJBIZ as one of New Jersey’s Top 250 privately-held companies.
We offer competitive compensation and a great benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, paid time off, 401(k), professional development, and education assistance. Please go to www.haztekinc.com to learn more about our Company.
The key functions of the OFCI Safety Advisor are to:
• Monitor and verify the effectiveness of OFCI vendor energy isolation program implementation, including LOTO.
• Confirm General Contractors and OFCI vendors work together to provide a holistic view of potential safety risks
• Effectively coordinate and mitigate risks
• Monitor, manage, and coach personnel performing tasks that involve energy isolation at the data center construction sites.
• Minimum 10 years direct construction safety experience required
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a safety related field, Master's preferred
• Owner's Representative experience
• Electrical safety experience
• Contractor oversight
Offering competitive salary, robust benefits package, career development, and per diem
Integrity | Compassion | Dependability | Support | Accountability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.