[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528086
Posted By: Techusa
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Project Manager] Transportation Engineer/Project Manager needed in Houston/ Dallas
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Transportation Project Manager:
Currently seeking a Transportation Project Manager to join a growing team in either the Houston and/or Dallas area.
No per diem being offered/local candidates only
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Project management
• Sub-consultant coordination
• Project/task scheduling
• Civil design
• Plan production oversight
• Preparing cost estimates
• Client interaction Technical experience should include:
• Geometric design for roadways/interchanges
• Drainage design
• Construction sequencing and traffic control
• Utility relocation coordination Marketing activities may include assisting in the production of proposals and letters of interest, as well as participation in interviews and other presentations.
• Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
• Six + years of relevant experience
• Experience with Microstation, AutoCAD Geopak or InRoads and/or other roadway design software
• Preferred Skills:
o Previous experience in consulting engineering with a primary focus on TxDOT (or other DOT) transportation projects
o 3D Design experience
o Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Texas, or will have the ability to obtain reciprocity within three months of hire
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
27 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.