[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I am looking for a number of Automation/Controls engineers (field) to support our client's sites across the US.
- Extensive experience in programming, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of different PLC's is required
- This role will require candidates to travel in the US 65-70% of the time on 2-4 weeks assignments
- Minimum 60 hours/week when on sites
- minimum 12 months contract
- great standard rates
- Overtime rates paid at x1.5
- per diem when travelling
- hotel, flights, rental car provided and paid for when travelling
- free medical and dental insurances provided by Spencer Ogden Inc
**Candidates can be based anywhere in the US, as soon as there is a major airport near by.