[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528526
Posted By: Trillium Construction
Posted On: 2019-07-08 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Welder] Tank Welders Needed Starting July 11th
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97016
Now hiring experienced Tank Welders in Clatskanie, Oregon!
Trillium Construction is looking for Experienced Tank Welders to construct an API 650 Above Ground Storage Tank at a Paper Mill. Project starts on July 11th, 2019 in Wauna, OR.
Welding Verts / Welding Horizontals / Running a Sub-Arc Machine / Fitting / Inserts / Grinding / Setting up & Troubleshooting welding rigs / Welding with Flux-Core Dual Shield / All scope of work for assembling API 650 Above-Ground Storage Tanks
Candidates must be able to pass a 2G & 3G weld test with Flux-Core Dual Shield & pass pre-employment screenings. Welding Papers required for all welders on-site (AWS -or- ASME Certs.) Candidates must have previous experience working on field-erected API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks. No tobacco on site (Chew/Cigs, etc). Anyone who brings tobacco on site will be sent home and removed from project.
- Position pays between $28-$32/hour, depending on experience.
- Per Diem for this project is $700/week ($100/day) to those who qualify
- $.58/mile mileage compensation for “travel in”.
- This project is expected to work 50-hours/week Monday-Friday with occasional weekend overtime.
- This project will be ongoing in duration with the potential for direct hire with the company.
- This project is expected to last about 4-weeks.
- Must be able to pass a 2G & 3G weld test with Flux-Core Dual Shield
- Must have previous experience working on field-erected API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks
- Welding Papers Required for all welders on-site (AWS -or- ASME Certs.)
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
424 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.