[Welder] Tank Welders Needed Starting July 11th
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now hiring experienced Tank Welders in Clatskanie, Oregon!
Trillium Construction is looking for Experienced Tank Welders to construct an API 650 Above Ground Storage Tank at a Paper Mill. Project starts on July 11th, 2019 in Wauna, OR.
Welding Verts / Welding Horizontals / Running a Sub-Arc Machine / Fitting / Inserts / Grinding / Setting up & Troubleshooting welding rigs / Welding with Flux-Core Dual Shield / All scope of work for assembling API 650 Above-Ground Storage Tanks
Candidates must be able to pass a 2G & 3G weld test with Flux-Core Dual Shield & pass pre-employment screenings. Welding Papers required for all welders on-site (AWS -or- ASME Certs.) Candidates must have previous experience working on field-erected API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks. No tobacco on site (Chew/Cigs, etc). Anyone who brings tobacco on site will be sent home and removed from project.
- Position pays between $28-$32/hour, depending on experience.
- Per Diem for this project is $700/week ($100/day) to those who qualify
- $.58/mile mileage compensation for “travel in”.
- This project is expected to work 50-hours/week Monday-Friday with occasional weekend overtime.
- This project will be ongoing in duration with the potential for direct hire with the company.
- This project is expected to last about 4-weeks.
- Must be able to pass a 2G & 3G weld test with Flux-Core Dual Shield
- Must have previous experience working on field-erected API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks
- Welding Papers Required for all welders on-site (AWS -or- ASME Certs.)
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings