[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528915
Posted By: EPC Recruiters Inc.
Posted On: 2019-07-16 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: EPC Recruiters Waste to Energy Jobs
Subject: [Document Manager] Document Control Manager - Power Plant Construction and Engineering
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Document Control Manager sought for Central New Jersey office of growing nationwide Energy to Waste Power Plant Operations’ Construction/Engineering department. Career opportunity for technically proficient manager with opportunities to create a role in for a new and developing department with major industry player.
Local candidate (not a relocation position) sought to be hands-on leader to organize and maintain documents and specifications pertaining to project design and execution:
• Maintaining Drawings, responding to RFI’s and issuing DCN's
• Perform document audits for accuracy, currency
• Transmit, receive, record and distribute email correspondence and documentation
• Maintain records of incoming document transmittals and prepare outgoing transmittals and packages
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a document control specialist in similar environment,
at least one year experience managing process and people
• 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Records Administration/Management,
Library and Information Technology or Document Control
• Developed expertise using Cleopatra Software, Team Binder a plus
• Proficiency in mass flow of records/information management principles/methodologies
• Expert capability in Microsoft Suite, Share Point and .pdf documents
• History managing multiple, concurrent tasks in deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrably strong communication skills and, ability to work effectively in project
team/minimal supervision/deadline driven environment
More senior applicants welcome!
To inquire/apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
97 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.