Utility Helper (323993)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Utility Laborer. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- May assist in general housekeeping duties.
- Assist skilled labor by taking direction from them.
- May assist in the erection and removal of falsework and formwork.
- May be required to carry and clean various materials as directed.
- May be required to shovel or rake materials.
- Must be safety minded and adhere to all safety policies.
- Additional requirements as directed by the foreman/leadman.
- Minimum 1 year experience in any type of construction.
- Heavy Construction labor experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform various semi-skilled labor tasks in an 8 - 10 hour workday.
- Respond quickly to form carpenters or other skilled laborer's directions.
- Must observe safety procedures and report any potentially unsafe conditions to management.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans