[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Mason. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Lays building materials, including concrete and brick, and constructs or repairs surfaces or structures.
- Prepares surfaces prior to beginning work.
- Fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
- Lays blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
- Determines work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
- Lays out work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels.
- Mixes cement using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
- Cuts or breaks bricks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools.
- Molds expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Operates equipment, such as forklift, dump truck, and flatbed.
- Estimates materials and labor.
- Knowledge of related tools, masonry techniques, equipment and materials.
- Skill in the construction, alteration, repair, and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans