[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529086
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-19 13:51:00
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Field Office Administrator
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
You can earn up to $750.00 for a SIGNING BONUS.
The main function of the Field Office Administrator is to administratively assist the Project Team on site.
Reports to: Project Manager, Project Engineer, & Superintendent
Status: Full-Time, Salary
• Coordinate material deliveries as directed
• Record labor, equipment, material and supply resources
• Interface with vendors and subcontractors including scheduling of activities, billings, and back charges
• Coordinate payroll submission and interface with TMC Payroll Department
• Collect and scan all delivery tickets and correspondence
• Primary contact for support of office equipment and tenant issues
• Support project as necessary with clerical assistance, errands and maintaining an orderly office management system
• Operate project switchboard
• Coordinate with HR proper handling of walk in applicants
• Supervise the purchase and handling of office supplies
• Conduct new hire orientations as directed
• 2-year degree or equivalent work experience desired
• Minimum of 3 years administrative experience
• Construction experience preferred but not necessary
• Strong computer skills including MS Office
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a team in an efficient and effective manner
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
• Possess strong leadership qualities
• Above average organizational skills
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
24 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.