[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529617
Posted By: Worley
Posted On: 2019-07-12 01:14:03
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Please Click Here to apply
Subject: Administrative Assistant
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for planning, preparing, scheduling, filing, and other requests from field projects, clients, or other-in house departments and other branch offices.
* Responsible for the day to day operation of office management; supervise personnel for the benefits department and secretarial staff; coordination of clerical support staff and executive secretary offices
* Training and evaluation of secretarial staff; coordinate relocation of field staff to remote site locations
* Management of staff timesheets, per diem, expense reports, utilities, telephones and billings for housing accommodations; coordinate and administer the travel program for all Jacobs Field Services N.A.? management and employees; monitor and issue cost savings reports for corporate review
* Organize contract files; edit and maintain financial reports; control inventory and supplies; publish monthly reports; oversee accounts payable and receivable; assist in preparation of annual budgets and monitor cost of operations; production of proposals; bid packages; contracts; specifications
* Handle conferences, meeting air travel and accommodations for domestic travel
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Entry Level
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$13.00 - US$19.00 per hour + No Per Diem
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
108 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.