Yard Dog Driver
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for executing helper duties to assist assigned crew.
* Repairs and maintains water distribution and wastewater collection systems
* Repairs and replaces valves, fire hydrants, water service lines, sewer lines, manholes, air release valves and structures
* Participates in and directs water distribution and metering system repair
* Installation of mains, pipe lines, meters, hydrants, valves, curb stops, and related system components
* Track tools on a day-to-day basis as they are issued
* Monitor shortages or lost tools
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Entry Level
* Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
* Knowledge of tools and mechanical equipment used in the repair and maintenance of water meters, fire hydrants, and valves
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$17.88 per hour + No Per Diem