Looking for Journeymen Electricians with Conveyor experience
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
• Installation, start-up, and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical material handling equipment and machines.
• Ability to run conduit and make wire pulls.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical and programming problems.
• Possess a good mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to operate various hand and power tools.
• Works in accordance with established safety rules and regulations.
• Prior conveyor installation experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with control logic and panel views is a plus.
Pay and Per Diem are negtioable
Will last 6-8 months in various locations
Please send in resume
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.