[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529701
Posted By: Road Dog Industrial
Posted On: 2019-07-28 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Looking for Journeymen Electricians with Conveyor experience
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
• Installation, start-up, and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical material handling equipment and machines.
• Ability to run conduit and make wire pulls.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical and programming problems.
• Possess a good mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to operate various hand and power tools.
• Works in accordance with established safety rules and regulations.
• Prior conveyor installation experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with control logic and panel views is a plus.
Pay and Per Diem are negtioable
Will last 6-8 months in various locations
Please send in resume
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
95 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.