[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
• Installation, start-up, and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical material handling equipment and machines.
• Ability to run conduit and make wire pulls.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical and programming problems.
• Possess a good mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to operate various hand and power tools.
• Works in accordance with established safety rules and regulations.
• Prior conveyor installation experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with control logic and panel views is a plus.
Pay and Per Diem are negtioable
Will last 6-8 months in various locations
Please send in resume