[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529718
Posted By: Lead Staffing
Posted On: 2019-07-12 11:09:35
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Electrician] Journeyman Electrician
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 98402
We are hiring experienced and licensed journeyman electricians for commercial project in Tacoma, WA. This is a retail remodel project and work will be performed at night for 6-8 weeks.
• Lay out, Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
• Inspect and test components of electrical systems including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
• Install electrical conduit and pull wire.
• Install electrical panels, electrical breakers, receptacles, switches, machine disconnects and light fixtures.
• Journeyman must have at least 4 years of experience and have current WA JM license.
• Depending on level of experience, candidates must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.
Please contact our office at 888 929 0213
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
208 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.