[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529737
Posted By: Trillium
Posted On: 2019-07-28 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Foreman] Now seeking a Construction Foreman in Atlanta, GA
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30314
Now seeking candidates for a Crew Lead Construction Remodeling/Foreman position in the Atlanta, Georgia area!
Pay is $25/hour with Over time available... NO PER DIEM.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with some Saturday work required.
This is Temp to Hire position......
- Framing Repairs
- Doors Installed
- Windows Installed
- Painting (exterior and interior)
- Laminate Flooring Installed
- Tile Flooring Installed (bathrooms)
- Trim & Millwork
- Bathrooms (tubs, vanities, mirrors, etc)
- Kitchen (cabinets, countertops, sink)
- Landscaping (grading, sod, etc)
- Deck (rear)
- Porch (front)
- Gravel Driveway
- Gutter Repairs
- Chimney Repairs
- Fixtures Installed
-Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Necessary to Perform Essential Job Functions:
- Knowledge of multiple craft skills and certifications
- Strong computer aptitude to include basic knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel with preferred knowledge in Microsoft.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Weekly progress reporting
- Manage time attendance paperwork.
- Team player attitude.
- Understanding of building materials and construction methods; knowledge of procedures for construction and ability to read and understand construction documents.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Cost conscious.
- Works overtime as required.
If you’re interested in this Crew Lead Construction Remodeling/Foreman position, please apply today!
Email Me or Call Me @ 4703612866
- 3+ years Carpentry Knowledge (Required)
- 4+ years in Remodeling Homes Experiences (Required)
- Handyman Experiences and Knowledge list on the top (Required)
-Ability and desire to travel, as this position will be located at one of our project sites throughout the Atlanta/Metro. Work location is project dependent.
-Valid Driver License (Required)
- OSHA certification (10, 30, etc.)
-Able to pass a Drug and Background test...
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
87 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.