[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529740
Posted By: Aerotek Energy Services
Posted On: 2019-07-12 13:00:33
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Safety Coordinator
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 50452
One of the leading companies in renewable resources is hiring Safety Coordinators for Wind Farms in Iowa. While this current project is predicting ~3 months of work, the company is conducting on a record amount of business until the end of this year, with the potential for more projects in 2020 for high performers.
• Active OSHA 500, CHST, or CSP - REQUIRED (candidates without 1 of these active certs will not be considered)
• Wind Experience - preferred but not required
• Strong construction experience
• Strong reliability and communication skills with all parties involved
• This candidate will be responsible for performing safety inspections, audits, and reports on site.
• They will be given a laptop and on site vehicle to travel throughout the facility. • They will be working in a team of safety personnel.
• Will be reporting directly to the director of safety to report on audits and daily activity.
• $120/per day per diem
• 54.5 Cents on the mile
This position will start as early as next week - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume, professional references, and a picture of your active certification to apply. Applicants will be contacted Monday, July 15th, for an initial phone interview.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
190 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.