[Mechanic] Diesel Mechanic
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Diesel & Heavy Equipment Mechanic (TWIC, BOP, & Passport Required)
$30-35/hr, travel paid to the US Virgin Islands for at least three months, work 6-10s, lodging is taken care of, food stipend, etc!
CraftForce is looking for a Diesel & Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work with aleader in the construction tool and equipment rental, tool repair, and supply distribution industry is seeking qualified Construction Equipment & Diesel Mechanics for a Christiansted St. Croix, VI facility.
Mechanics are responsible for the inspection, repair, maintenance and assembly of heavy
construction equipment. Qualified candidates should have:
- 2+ yrs. of heavy equipment repair experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to understand equipment manuals and blueprints
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Work well with others
- Ability to weld and a background in hydraulics, pneumatics, AC/DC electric
- Rigging experience would be a plus
- Expertise in other construction equipment- aerial lifts (gas, electric & diesel), skid loaders, mobile cranes, rough terrain forklifts, excavators, light towers, air compressors, generators, etc is a plus.
Ability to work overtime, including weekends is required. Must be able to perform physical
requirements of the job, including, but not limited to lifting, climbing, being on your feet for
extended amounts of time and working in inclement weather are required.
If you have a strong work ethic and are committed to quality workmanship then we would like to learn more about you. We offer a results-oriented work environment, with competitive wages and benefits.
$30.00 to $35.00 /hour based on experience
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.