[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529900
Posted By: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-08-20 01:47:02
Link: Click here for details and to apply for: Facilities Manager (Job Nbr: 2315)
Subject: Facilities Manager (Job Nbr: 2315)
Country: United States
The Company is currently seeking an experienced full-time Facilities Manager for the Dublin, CA area. This position is a highly visible client services role requiring strong leadership, extensive Facilities Management (FM) expertise, project, financial and employee management knowledge. This position also ensure compliance pursuant to contracts, agreements, client/customer obligations, Federal, state and local laws. This role is responsible for providing management and oversight of daily operations for a particular client to ensure continuity, consistency of practices and to ensure delivery of and compliance to the Statement of Work (SOW). Responsibilities include financial performance of an assigned portfolio including planning, analysis, justifications, recommendations and reporting. Accountable to deliver assigned portfolio within stated glide path, identify and pursue shared savings initiatives and maintain CPI/KPI targeted performance. Position requires little to no travel and is based in Dublin, CA at our client offices.
Preferred candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of relevant facilities management experience including CMMS and 8 years of proven client relationship management role. Demonstrated financial management including budget preparation, forecasting, trending and technical competency; exhibit strong customer service skills and posses a high level of computer literacy and practical application.
BS in related degree required
LEED, CPM, CFM Certifications preferred
- Develop a strong customer service-oriented culture and relationship with client to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Foster and develop an environment and culture of customer service and performance based management with staff and with all subcontractors and vendors.
- Promote company management philosophy through personal example, leadership and education.
- Ensure consistency and continuity with the Scope of Work (SOW) document educating staff to ensure full understanding implement transition, any approved changes and enforcing compliance.
- Develop strategic and tactical methods and means to solve client facilities-related problems.
- Responsible for financial performance of assigned portfolio including timely and accurate data for annual planning, budget performance, monthly variance reporting, quarterly reforecast, five-quarter rolling projections and accounting by Line of Business. Manage to approved glide path including meeting or exceeding annual LOB targets.
- Authorize and approve purchase orders for maintenance-related activities and for recurring services in accordance with the Company Business Management Handbook policies and procedures.
- Review purchasing trends of assigned staff and activities and seek opportunities for functional efficiencies.
- Work within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to identify strategies and opportunities to optimize service request performance for emerging work and planned maintenance by bundling work, optimizing wrench time and inventory management.
- Develop performance-based goals and objectives for direct reports and staff. Schedule regular reviews, document ratings and reports consistent with contract and agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all obligations and responsibilities pursuant to contract between client and company. Meet Company and client goals for performance measurements including budget, pro-activity, responsiveness, M/WBE and quality.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinance as related to the performance of facilities management and maintenance for client facilities.
- Ensure that safety policies and procedures are in compliance with the Company and client programs; current laws, regulations and ordinances; ensure education programs are in place relative to personnel in safety standards and procedures; and ensure implementation of corporate safety programs.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
95 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.