[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 530054
Posted By: Per Se Group
Posted On: 2019-08-04 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Electrical Designer] Electrical Designer II Contract To Hire - MUST be Local to Raleigh, NC
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6305805534
Per Se Group is seeking an Electrical Designer. This electrical designer will provide CAD and technical electrical design assistance as needed to project teams. You will work with minimal direct supervision from Lead Coordinator or Project Engineer to analyze sketches, notes, and other input material to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete new designs.
• Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
• Working knowledge of industrial power distribution, grounding, lightning protection, lighting and receptacle layouts
• Attend each monthly engineering staff meeting.
• The Electrical Designer II will be a team player, will maintain a cordial and cooperative attitude in the department and in the company and perform all other related work, as assigned or as required.
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will have journeyman electrical contracting experience with extensive knowledge of the National Electrical Code, knowledge and hands-on experience with heavy industrial electrical installation means and methods and will be looking for an opportunity to move from the field into an office role. Senior electrical designers with this type of installation experience or an intimate knowledge thereof are welcome to apply. Related educational training is a plus.
• Strong organizational and computer skills including google Chrome, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong computer aided drafting (CAD) skills
• Able to read vendor electrical drawings accurately and thoroughly.
• Able to recognize design interference and potential layout problems.
• Able to fully check drawings.
• Must have the ability to effectively interact with various levels of management within the organization.
• Must have the ability to effectively interact with clients and vendors.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
31 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.