[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time CDL A drivers - Concrete Laborers and Finishers to travel and perform night maintenance operations primarily in the Texas area. This position is based in Grand Prairie, TX and requires travel 50% of the time within Texas and performing a variety of tasks related to highway maintenance, debris removal, sign and guardrail repair, concrete repair, etc. as well as adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
- CDL A (manual transmission experience)
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Must work Night shift
- Roadway maintenance experience
- Concrete forming/repair experience
- Heavy equipment operator
- Wheel Loader, Skidsteer, ForkLift, Asphalt Roller, etc operator
Roadway maintenance experience
MOT Certifications (traffic control)
Clean driving record is essential
Must pass criminal background check
- High School Diploma/GED
- Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions
- Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology
- Ability to use smart phone and applications
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
- Ability to work safely under ranging environmental and weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds repeatedly while twisting; other strenuous manual labor may be required
- Ability to operate hand/power tools
Full time; Sunday - Thursday. Night shift starts 7pm - 5am. Must be able to work days, nights, and weekends when necessary. Will work snow and ice removal and other weather events. Most of the travel will be within Austin, TX and Houston, TX.
Total Compensation Package to include: FREE PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V