[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 530607
Posted By: Elite Force
Posted On: 2019-07-22 06:21:37
Email Address: Kory@eliteforcestaffing.com
Subject: [Electrician] Traveling Conveyor Electricians (NY & FL)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
We have an immediate need for Journeyman Electricians with Direct Electrical Conveyor Installation experience for several starting/on-going projects throughout the nation.
Projects in New York & Florida
$80 per diem
<> $23/hr - $26/hr BOE
<> $70 per diem ($490 week if all hrs worked)
<> Typical schedule 58 per week. (5-10's 1-8)
<> Projects last from 6 weeks to 6 months
<> Start ASAP
*Must be willing to travel from project to project (Travel and Mileage pay provided). Looking for Temp to Hire candidates*
- Must have 5+ years experience overall experience
- Must have at least 1 years of direct conveyor installation exp
- Must have tools of the trade and all PPE
- Must be able to read prints and work independently
- Must be able to run various pipe (EMT, Rigid, etc), Perform terminations, experience with Ethernet, photo eyes, start/stops, VFDs, motor controls, panel work, etc.
- Must be reliable and show up every day.
- Tardiness and missing work will NOT BE TOLERATED
*This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company with year round work*
If interested, please provide UPDATED RESUME with documented CONVEYOR EXPERIENCE
- Thanks and have a wonderful day -
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
290 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.