[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
* Builds, positions, and dismantles wooden structures, such as concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel and sewer supports, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or company standards.
* Transport tubular scaffold to the site and erect the scaffold to the dimensions required
* Hammer material to each locking section
* Hoist scaffold board to the top section to be used as a working platform and level all sections
* Cut plywood to fit and nail to platform area
* Secure scaffold to the structure
* Erects scaffolding for buildings and other structures and installs ladders, handrails,
* walkways, platforms, and gangways
* May rig materials
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* General knowledge of OSHA, site, and JEMCI requirements
* Knowledge of standards for acceptable scaffold erection
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$21.00 - US$23.00 per hour + No Per Diem
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.