[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Sets up and operates conventional, special-purpose, and numerical control (Nc) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts, and fits and assembles machined parts into complete units, applying knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, machinability of materials, and layout techniques.
* Take measurements; make precision fits; read blueprints and layouts
* Distinguish between different types of metals
* Level and align work to be machined
* Pump repair; mechanical seal; vertical pumps; multi-stage pumps
* Distinguish between different types of bearings
* Gearbox repair; small turbines; vacuum pump repair; blower repair; valve repairs; balance machines
* Operate lathes, key-cutters, milling machines, vertical-boring machines, horizontal boring machines, drill press, and grinding machines
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 2 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$31.25 per hour + No Per Diem