[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 530691
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-13 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Electrical Designer (6879200)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97204
- Designs and develops layouts for electrical circuits or systems for power distribution
- Assists in the production of detailed schematics. Typical to work on "single line diagrams"
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Use AutoCad and Revit to provide 3D models that can provide visual impact to a presentation for a new project (Revit is preferred, not required)
- Power and Distribution System Design
- Low Voltage System Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence Reports
- Systems Commissioning
- Standby and Emergency Power Systems (Gen-sets, inverters, unit equipment)
- Energy Conservation Studies
- Proficient in Autocad and Revit
- ability to hit the ground running
- 2D or 3D software design packages
- BASIC knowledge of electrical equipment and National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
54 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.