[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 530693
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-20 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Electrical Engineer (6879206)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97005
- Will be doing power analysis and SKM modeling for various customers and clients. Using SKM software on a daily basis.
- Design for electrical systems ranging from simple to complex. Types of design can include power, lighting, distribution systems, heat trace, and general equipment installation designs.
- Short circuit analysis, arc flash analysis, over-current protective device coordination, and review of power quality and reliability.
- Low voltage system designs, including instrumentation and controls, telecommunications, life safety and security systems.
- Coordination with design team members, both in electrical and other disciplines.
- Technical writing for specifications, sequence of operations, testing documents and reports
- No PPE required, no medical, no certs, office positions.
- An understanding of basic NEC requirements, including electrical clearances, circuit sizing, de-rating, motor circuit design, transformer feeder design and separation of class 1/2/3 wiring.
- Good communicator and team player.
- SKM Modeling projects for various clients.
- Familiarity with energy modeling software.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
88 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.