[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 531085
Posted By: HEMI Systems
Posted On: 2019-08-18 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Pipefitter] Piping Supervisor
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30558
Looking for piping supervisors for work throughout the United States. Vast majority of work is in Food Grade Plants. Ideal candidates possess the following skills:
• 10-15 yrs of experience installing piping systems in a manufacturing environment
o Preferred Food and Beverage experience is a plus
• Construction Management, ability to create 2-3 week look ahead schedules
o Ability to create 2-3 week look ahead manpower schedules and parts ordering based on the scope of work and project schedule
o Ability to coordinate work to maintain profitability on projects
o Provide project updates to Project Managers
o Conduct Toolbox safety meetings
• Ability to understand P&ID dwgs, plan view and pipe routing drawings
• Ability to estimate task completion times if changes in work occur
• Computer skills – Microsoft office products
• Fluent in English, ability to effectively communicate with Client and Project Managers
• Candidate will be expected to lead by example to the employees they are supervising, such as their attitude, safety, quality, and productivity
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
113 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.