[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 531154
Posted By: DSW Resources, LLC
Posted On: 2019-08-11 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Mechanic] Shop Electric Motor Mechanic
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code:
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8337493797
We are currently seeking a Shop Electric Motor/Pump Mechanic with experience repairing, troubleshooting, and installing rotating equipment. $25 - 35/hr DOE
• Test electro-mechanical equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems using various methods (ac or dc).
• Disassemble electro-mechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration and condition.
• Clean electro-mechanical equipment assemblies as needed using various methods and steps, including but not limited to: parts washers/steamers, caustic tanks, glass beaders, etc.
• Measure for or note proper replacement parts.
• Correctly requisition needed items from storekeeper as approved by supervisor.
• Replace or repair worn or defective mechanical or electro-mechanical assembles, including but not limited to: bearings, brushes, brush holders, motor leads, gears, seals, impellers, mechanical switches, brakes, clutches, clutch rotors, tachs, fans, end shields, etc.
• Retest reassembled electro-mechanical equipment for proper output and operation.
• Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
• Operate specialized repair and testing equipment and other equipment as needed.
• Lift, tighten, adjust and/or secure heavy objects in order to perform work duties.
• Assist other mechanics or other shop personnel in skilled or non-skilled duties as directed by supervisor or shop manager.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in rotating apparatus repair (AC and/or DC electric motors, pumps, blowers, etc), preferably in an electric motor/job shop environment.
• Mechanical skills required include: troubleshooting of problems, electrical theory and understanding of A.C. and D.C. motors.
• Prior experience working as a Mechanic desired.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
25 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.