[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Chalmette, LA & Ft. Smith, AR
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Materials Manager for a 4 to 8 month contract assignment approximately 2 months in Ft. Smith, AR and the remainder of the assignment in Chalmette, LA.
Work Locations of the Materials Manager:
Materials Manager: work location – Ft Smith, AR for the initial 2 months (approximately) then Chalmette, LA. Work may start immediately. Client has purchased used equipment currently installed at a facility in Fort Smith, AR. The Materials Manager must oversee the dismantling and moving of this equipment to Client facility in Chalmette, LA. Materials Manager must comply with all safety policies and procedures as well as Saint-Gobain’s policies and procedures while at their site.
Description of Work for the Materials Manager:
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Inventory of all equipment.
• Create equipment list with make, model, size, description, and all other pertinent technical specifications.
• Document equipment condition via photograph and/or written descriptions prior to disassembly by contractors and after delivery to client’s facility in Chalmette, LA.
• Make claims on contractors for delivery failures and/or damage
• Document transfer of equipment
• Notify Site Owner’s representative and Rain’s Project Manager immediately of any safety issues or concerns
• Position reports to Client Project Manager
• Contractor shall provide computer hardware and software to perform above tasks
Interested candidate should send resumes to Hannah Quinn for further consideration: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.