[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 531759
Posted By: Lead Staffing
Posted On: 2019-07-31 15:25:15
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Millwright] Millwrights (MSHA part 46)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
We are hiring journey level millwrights for several projects throughout California at cement plant facilities. Millwrights will be working on mine machinery and equipment and will be working 55-60 hours/week.
1. Millwright must be able to remove, repair and install equipment and machines.
2. Candidates must be able to fabricate, install, assemble and repair conveyor systems, belts and overhead cranes.
3. Perform other duties such as paint, demolition, clean up, etc.
1. Millwright must have a current MSHA part 46.
2. Candidates must have at least 2-4 years of millwright experience with some experience working at a mining facility.
3. Must be able and willing to work as a team member and assist other trades when required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Pay is $18.00- $24.00 depending on experience plus per diem for days worked
Please contact Angel or Tony at 888 929 0213
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
359 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.