[Millwright] Millwrights (MSHA part 46)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring journey level millwrights for several projects throughout California at cement plant facilities. Millwrights will be working on mine machinery and equipment and will be working 55-60 hours/week.
1. Millwright must be able to remove, repair and install equipment and machines.
2. Candidates must be able to fabricate, install, assemble and repair conveyor systems, belts and overhead cranes.
3. Perform other duties such as paint, demolition, clean up, etc.
1. Millwright must have a current MSHA part 46.
2. Candidates must have at least 2-4 years of millwright experience with some experience working at a mining facility.
3. Must be able and willing to work as a team member and assist other trades when required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Pay is $18.00- $24.00 depending on experience plus per diem for days worked
Please contact Angel or Tony at 888 929 0213