[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 531770
Posted By: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-08-15 01:47:01
Link: Click here for details and to apply for: Highway Debris Crew (Job Nbr: 2353)
Subject: Highway Debris Crew (Job Nbr: 2353)
Country: United States
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Road Runner / Debris Crew to perform maintenance operations in the Hutto, TX area. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to highway maintenance and debris pick up and adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
- Pick up debris, perform traffic control, trim and remove trees, apply herbicides, perform sign work, respond to accidents, flood and ice events.
- Be willing to work irregular hours.
- Be able to work outside in heat and cold
- Be able to perform lifting of debris (i.e. trash bags and items left on the right of way).
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Exposure to using shovels, brooms, & various small hand tools
- Roadway maintenance experience
- MOT Certifications (Traffic Control)
- Bilingual: English/Spanish (read/write) preferred but not required
On the job training will be provided
- High School Diploma/GED
- Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions
- Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology
- Ability to use smart phone and applications
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
- Ability to work safely under ranging environmental and weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate hand/power tools
Full time; Day shift and night shift available. Please specify in application.
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
74 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.