[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 531774
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-22 03:40:02
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Resource Center Engineer (6889763)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97311
This role will be supporting distribution pipeline projects and performing service based engineering support to a variety of pipeline relocation and maintenance projects on natural gas pipelines.
Develops engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments associated with the planning, design, licensing, construction, operation, and maintenance of the Company's storage and distribution facilities/systems.
- Determines methods and techniques for obtaining results.
- Provides alternatives and recommendations to management in area of specialty on engineering solutions to meet business needs.
- Analysis and design skills involving application of engineering methods to design, develop, modify, and evaluate systems, processes, or facilities to support Company objectives.
- Project management and leadership skills including ability to work as a team member, to maintain project timelines, budgets, and deliver on commitments.
- Communication and interpersonal skills involving ability to work cross-functionally to understand requirements, present alternatives, and recommendations.
- Use PC and automated tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of principles in area of engineering specialty. Understanding of Company's business, and relevant policies, procedures, and practices. Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of related education and experience, demonstrated experience in engineering discipline, and understanding of engineering principles.
- Preferred degrees in civil engineering or construction management. (Electrical, mechanical, or similar degrees are appropriate)
- 5+ years of experience preferred (flexible), but individual will need to have strong aptitude and experience to be able to work autonomously.
- Direct experience working in a construction or heavy industrial environment driving design and project deadlines, working with multiple partners and sub vendors/contractors.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
70 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.