Mechanical Installation supervisor (Conveyor work)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A client of ours is looking for a proven Traveling Mechanical Installation Supervisor for project throughout the country.
<> Pay is based on experience
<> $100 per diem
<> 60 - 70 hrs/wk
<> Year round work
*Must have direct conveyor installation experience - Amazons, Fedexs, UPSs, Wal-Marts, Targets, etc)
- 10+ years of Millwright experience
- 2+ years of Supervisor roles
- Must be willing to work on tools when needed
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, office staff, etc.
- Must be able to supervise up to 20+ people on any given job
- Schedule work, lay out work
- Safety reports, employee reports, etc
UPDATED RESUME REQUIRED - Please send if you are interested