[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532080
Posted By: 3Q Services Pro LLC
Posted On: 2019-08-11 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Carpenter] Form carpenters
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Build rough wooden structures, such as concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
· Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
· Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
· Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine.
· Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
· Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
· Assemble Steel frame forms (i.e. Symon & Gang) to blue print specifications.
· Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
· Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
· Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
The employee should have the following:
Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Form Carpenter (Assembly of Steel frame forms)
Minimum 6 months of actual experience working on Water Treatment Plants.
NCCER certified on carpentry a plus not required.
Demonstrated safe and proficient operation of equipment in a variety of work environments
3Q Services Pro is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
58 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.