[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532183
Posted By: TEi Construction Services
Posted On: 2019-08-18 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Field Clerk] Project Field Accountant
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
The Site Administrator performs administrative tasks on a project including field purchasing, electronic time keeping, overseeing the site hire in process, completing hiring and termination forms, completing weekly cost summaries, internal and customer reporting as required, and completing weekly progress reports.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Manages site purchasing for various job items including rental tools and equipment.
• Maintains an organized purchase order log and submits to corporate office weekly.
• Enters employee time into Kronos daily and makes any necessary reconciliation.
• Completes all necessary internal reporting and external customer reporting.
• Prepares all relevant project hire-in paperwork including company specific documentation and all federal, state, and municipal required documentation.
• Manages the hire hire-in process for all project employees and ensures proper completion of all documentation.
• Maintains confidential employee files at the job site during project and submits to corporate office following project completion.
• Provides employees with proper forms to make any payroll changes and submits completed paperwork to the payroll department.
• Maintains effective line of communication with both site team and corporate office for duration of project.
Qualified applicants must send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
14 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.