[Plumber] Journeyman Plumbers
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are in need of experienced commercial plumbers for a new construction warehouse project. This project is scheduled to go through the end of the year. Candidates must know how to use and operate Ridgid Propress Gun or similar tool.
• Must be experienced with Victaulic pipe and material.
• Strong pipe threading, pipe and hanger installation.
• Understanding of mechanical installations of piping systems including pumps, boilers, etc.
• Work schedule will be 5-6 days/week, 8-12 hours/day.
• Willing and able to assist with other job duties.
Salary: $32.00- $35.00/Hour depending on experience. Plus $75.00 per diem for non locals.
Please contact Tony or Angel at 888 929 0213
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.