[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Maintain surveillance of areas where hot work is occurring or where personnel is working in confined spaces.
* Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while works is performed by other employees
* Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit
* Maintain a lookout for small fires started by sparks and bits of slag
* Sounding alarm, and if possible, attempt to control the fire, should one develop
* Maintain communication with personnel in the confined space or hole
* Maintain situational awareness and raise alarm about an emergency
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Entry level
* Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$16.29 - US$17.42 per hour + No Per Diem
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.