[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532873
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-12 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Solar Panel Installers: $18/hour (6900059)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80017
Hiring for several Solar Projects in Watkins, Platteville, and Thornton!
50 hours per week
Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, etc.)
- Candidates will be working on mechanical install with steel on a solar array.
- Work with tools to assemble piles, tubing, install trackers, and assemble the racks for the panels to be bolted to.
- The laborers will also transition into installing the panels on the racking, clip wires together.
- There are (5) 2MW projects and the laborers will transition between all the projects ideally.
- Projects and locations are in this order: Watkins, Watkins, Canyon City, Watkins, Fort Morgan.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in construction, solar, or general labor positions.
If interested, please call:
Email resume/apply directly to posting
Also Hiring For:
- Forklift Operator (Watkins)
- PD10 Operator (Platteville)
- Apprentice Electrician (Thornton and Platteville)
- Journeyman Electrician (Platteville)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
147 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.