[Laborer] Underground construction laborer
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I am currently hiring for an underground construction laborer position in Modesto, CA. Please reply to this post with your resume if you are interested in discussing this position and other positions I have available for you in your area.
- 6 month contract to hire
- 100% full health, dental, vision plan included.
- Full time with overtime opportunities.
- Highly competitive wages.
We are currently staffing to fill several general laborer for dragging pipe, helping crews, etc.
- Experience in underground piping, pipe lay, general construction preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds.
- Can stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass backround check and drug test.
- OSHA 10 safety certification preferred.
- Must be able to work for full duration of contract.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.