[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Roadway Foreman will be responsible for the field planning and production of all types of roadway related construction as directed by the Superintendent.
• Organize and plan the work with the Superintendent
• Direct oversight responsibility of time sheets for labor and equipment, as well as daily reports complete with quantities worked
• Review, maintain, and monitor crew’s productivity and goals daily
• Enforce quality control and Company safety policies on all aspects of the work
• Follow the project construction process to ensure that work is completed on time
• Conduct daily huddles, stretching exercises, and weekly Tool Box Talk with crew
• Provide job hazard analysis prior to new work activities
• Develop material handling plan with Superintendent
• Ensure that delivery receipts are collected and submitted to field engineers
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a foreman working on roadway related construction
• Must have knowledge of calculating and setting grades, of all types of roadway construction equipment and forming systems associated with roadway construction
• Have a valid driving license
• OSHA 10 certified
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with strong verbal communication skills
• Dedicated and hard working
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
• Professionally and technically competent in the area of bridge and crane work
Earn up to $750.00 in a signing bonus.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.