[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The paving operator is to be responsible for the safe and proper operation of assigned equipment including but not limited to daily inspection and light maintenance.
• Must be on site at scheduled start time and be present for the daily huddle and weekly Tool Box Talks
• Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all Middlesex safety policies and procedures
• Must be able to identify potential hazards and assist in maintaining a safe work environment
• Maintain good health status and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
• Able to climb ladders maintaining a 3 point contact
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to include day/night shift work with extended hours when necessary
• Able to understand and follow verbal instructions
• Assist with layout of project and marking of roadway structures
• Establish and maintain positive relationship with all Team Members and Supervisor
• Help to maintain a clean and orderly job site
• Be sure assigned equipment is properly maintained and kept clean at all times
• Assist in daily project inspection prior to departing, to ensure work is complete with the highest quality and all cleanup is complete
• Minimum of 3 years of paving operator experience
• OSHA 10
Earn up to $750.00 in a signing bonus.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.