[Electrician] Traveling Distribution Conveyor Journeyman Electricians
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
360 Industrial Services is currently seeking Journeyman Distribution Conveyor Electricians for travelling work around the East Coast.
Responsibilities of the Electrician
• Install electrical apparatus.
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.).
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
• Can follow through with installation of conveyor field wiring tasks per direction of supervision while improving.
• Perform key installation tasks such as raceway layout and installation, controls and motor wiring, termination, checkout and trouble shooting of control circuits as well as pre-commissiong.
• Must consider safety to be a priority.
Requirements of the Licensed Electrician
• Journeyman Level skill set
• Knowledgeable in NEC code and it's application
At least 1+year of distribution conveyor install work.
• Pass a drug screen
• Able to work full shifts.
• Able to travel on the road for extended times.
• Team oriented, flexible and focused
• Required to understand and follow Lockout/Tagout procedures and general electrical safety
• Must read schematics, blueprints and wiring diagrams and machine operation instructions and quality specifications
If you are interested in working with 360 Industrial Services please.....
call our office at 855-203-6253 to set up an interview or
visit our website at http://www.360industrialservices.com/employees/join-our-database/ and "Join Our Data Base"
If your skill sets meet the requirements of the position a member of 360 Industrial Services will reach out to you right away to discuss your options!
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.