[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Supervise construction efforts to ensure compliance with project design, specifications, and schedule related to airfield pavements.
• Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance (interpretation of drawings, construction methods recommendations, etc. as required).
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement and maintain Site Specific Safety Plan, knowledge of EM 385-1-1 and Project Quality Control Plan.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Shall have a minimum of ten years of heavy construction experience.
• Shall have a minimum of five years of on-site construction experience associated with airfield pavement, both asphalt and cement.
• Strong knowledge of pavement equipment required.
• Work experience at overseas operations required.
• Thorough knowledge on-site construction (earthworks, structural concrete, paving, utility rough-in, etc.); cost control schedules and safety required.
• Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
• Solid computer experience (Microsoft Office Suite)