[QA/QC Manager] CONSTRUCTION QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER Runway Projects – Domestic & International
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Implement and maintain the approved Contractor Quality Control Plan.
• Develop understanding and strong working knowledge of company quality control program, company standards, procedures, codes, etc. required to perform assigned work.
• Review, comment upon and control project submittal process.
• Perform quality control inspections and witness tests to determine acceptability of work.
• Assist in maintaining work performance records, inspection records and other related items; assure correctness of all documents.
• Assist in preparation and implementation of quality control procedures, i.e., inspection instructions, control measuring and test equipment, etc.
• Participate in internal and/or external quality control audits.
• Assist in reviewing purchase documents to insure compliance with project quality control requirements.
• Plan and conduct preparatory meetings for each definable feature of work with all project stakeholders.
• Willing to relocate to project location.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Candidate shall hold an engineering, architectural or construction management degree from an accredited university.
• Shall have a minimum five years of experience as CQC Manager on U.S. DoD or U.S. Air Force projects.
• Shall have a minimum of five years of airfield pavement experience.