[QA/QC Manager] CONSTRUCTION QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER Runway Projects – Domestic & International
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Implement and maintain the approved Contractor Quality Control Plan.
• Develop understanding and strong working knowledge of company quality control program, company standards, procedures, codes, etc. required to perform assigned work.
• Review, comment upon and control project submittal process.
• Perform quality control inspections and witness tests to determine acceptability of work.
• Assist in maintaining work performance records, inspection records and other related items; assure correctness of all documents.
• Assist in preparation and implementation of quality control procedures, i.e., inspection instructions, control measuring and test equipment, etc.
• Participate in internal and/or external quality control audits.
• Assist in reviewing purchase documents to insure compliance with project quality control requirements.
• Plan and conduct preparatory meetings for each definable feature of work with all project stakeholders.
• Willing to relocate to project location.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Candidate shall hold an engineering, architectural or construction management degree from an accredited university.
• Shall have a minimum five years of experience as CQC Manager on U.S. DoD or U.S. Air Force projects.
• Shall have a minimum of five years of airfield pavement experience.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.