Project Controls Engineer
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. is looking for a Project Controls Engineer for a project in Uruguay.
• Responsible for the preparation of the required schedules and related documents in compliance with the provisions of OBO specifications.
• Responsible for Project coordination procedures throughout the construction period of the Contract.
• Work in close cooperation with the Contractor’s PM, superintendent, subcontractors, suppliers, and OBO’s management and scheduling support staff relative to the development and implementation of the Project Executive Schedule.
• Have experience as a construction project scheduler on at least two previous projects of comparable scope of work and of a value not less than 40MM.
• Currently possess an active U.S. Government Security Clearance
• Comprehensive knowledge of Primavera P6.
• 5 years previous OBO scheduling experience or similar.