[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ULG Skilled Trades is currently assisting our client to fill a Superintendent position in the following locations: Columbus, OH; Atlanta, GA; Charleston or Columbia, SC; Charlotte or Raleigh, NC; Orlando or Miami, FL.; Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, PA paying $50k - $80k / Year. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL
• Confer with other supervisors, gathering information about all aspects of a construction project in order to get a firm understanding of progress
• Relay information to supervisors clearly and quickly for them to make adjustments in any area of the construction project
• Create a plan before the construction project begins, taking all aspects into consideration, hiring necessary contractors and overlooking blueprints
• Design a schedule for the project, ensuring it is both reasonable and ambitious, then taking measures to keep construction on schedule
• Obtain necessary permits and licenses prior to the beginning of the project and foresee any other legal requirements
• Inspect progress to ensure all work is completed following mandated building codes and policies, as well as environmental regulations, making note of errors or violations and giving instructions to correct them
• Meet with clients, providing them with information about the progress of construction, taking measures to quell any concerns, answer inquiries and give updated schedules
• Prefer Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years’ experience
• Detailed oriented and good communication skills
• Possess computer skills and able to manage budgets and schedules
• Experience managing Prime and Subprime Contractors
If interested, please respond with an updated resume with “SUPER” in the subject line
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.