[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Provides shipping and receiving to support projects, maintains inventory control, operates warehouse equipment, and participates in warehouse maintenance and cleaning.
* Receives, stores, issues material and supplies to project sites
* Operates mechanical equipment used in warehouse operations
* Performs routine inspection and maintenance on all warehouse equipment for maximum safe availability and performance
* Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site
* Counts, weighs, and records numbers of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
* Secures lifting attachments to materials and convers load to destinations
* May occasionally operate fork lift, truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Knowledge of warehouse function, product and process flow, and handling equipment
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$18.00 per hour + No Per Diem