[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
With 2013 revenues of approximately $11.8 billion and net income of $432.1 million, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company has a market capitalization of $8.21 billion and over 70,000 employees worldwide.
The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Within the oil & gas, refining & petrochemical and chemicals industries we provide engineering and construction services to some of the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complexes. Our services include execution of major revamps and grassroots projects across petroleum refining, gas processing, liquefied natural gas, and associated offsite and env ironmental facilities worldwide.
* Responsible for executing helper duties to assist assigned crew.
* Holds level or stadia rod at designated point to assist in determining elevations
* Lays out stakes for mapmaking, construction, mining, land, and other surveys
* Calls our reading or writes stating number and reading in notebook
* Marks points or measurement with elevation, station number, or other identifying mark
* Measures distance between survey points, using steel or cloth tape or surveyor’s chain
* Places stakes at designated points and drives them into ground at specified elevation
* Cuts and clears brush and trees from line of survey
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Entry Level
* Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.