Fiber Tech Helper
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs’ Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for executing helper duties to assist assigned crew
* Plan, layout, install, and repair wiring, conduit, network enclosures, connectors and control equipment.
* Must have knowledge of applicable safety rules; use basic tools and care of the tools, knowledgeable of fire protection
* Use of hand electric power tools and pneumatic tools and care for these tools
- Basic knowledge of material nomenclature assist mechanics in assembly and work performance; demolition; cleaning; removing debris; housekeeping
- Building and ground maintenance; handling trash; and assisting in maintenance and construction
* Ability to fabricate and install rigid & aluminum, E.M.T., plasti-bond, and P.V.C. conduit
* Ability to use mechanical benders; use hydraulic benders 2” – 4”; fabricate and install conduit supports
* Ability to do wire and cable installation by hand, by machine, and in cable trays.
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$10.50 - US$19.50 per hour + No Per Diem