[Electrician] Licensed Electricians
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced electricians for a conveyor installation project in the Topeka, KS area. Journeyman electricians will be installing conveyor systems in a distribution facility. Work consists of installing motors, plc’s, motor controls and electrical equipment. Candidates must have a current Kansas Journeyman’s license and be able and willing to work at least 50 hours/week.
• Lay out, Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment such as motors, motor controls, VFD's.
• Install electrical conduit and pull wire.
• Install electrical panels, electrical breakers, receptacles, switches, machine disconnects and light fixtures.
• Must have at least 4 years of industrial experience, preferably working with conveyors.
• Read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.
$34.00- $38.00/hour Per diem available for non local candidates
Please contact our office at 888 929 0213