[Electrician] Licensed Electricians
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced electricians for a conveyor installation project in the Topeka, KS area. Journeyman electricians will be installing conveyor systems in a distribution facility. Work consists of installing motors, plc’s, motor controls and electrical equipment. Candidates must have a current Kansas Journeyman’s license and be able and willing to work at least 50 hours/week.
• Lay out, Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment such as motors, motor controls, VFD's.
• Install electrical conduit and pull wire.
• Install electrical panels, electrical breakers, receptacles, switches, machine disconnects and light fixtures.
• Must have at least 4 years of industrial experience, preferably working with conveyors.
• Read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.
$34.00- $38.00/hour Per diem available for non local candidates
Please contact our office at 888 929 0213
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.