[Foreman] Working Boiler Foreman
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Working Foreman with at least 5 years in supervision. Must be willing to work on tools as well. Assist in tube rolling and other general duties to help the crew.
- $34.00 per hour
- $100.00 perdiem paid 7 days if schedule is met
- Working 7x12s
- day and night shift
- Duration is 5 weeks
- Can NOT be claustrophobic
- OSHA 10 required for all craft
- OSHA 30 required for all supervision
- FR clothing required
- 6 inch lace up boots only NO SLIP ONS
- Spoggles required at all times
- Reflective vests required
- opening size for job is 12"x14" (for welders)
- hands in the air, cannot be more than 16" across shoulders (for welders)
this is a very tight work area no room at all to move around must meet size requirements to be able to perform job safely, comfortably, as well as to the best quality (mostly for welders).
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.