Estimator/Take Off Specialist (6928438)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Represent company to clients and potential clients
- Develop strong design team relationships
- Communicate respectfully with subcontractors, owners, engineers and architects
- Perform detailed take-offs, read blue prints & provide plan review comments
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages in the preconstruction process
- Prepare well-thought out and accurate budgets for projects
- Understand how buildings are built, the overall process
- Able to work in an open office environment with a small team (support when needed, willingness to learn, help, etc).
- Great communication skills - written and oral
- Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems
- Collaborative, problem solver, hard working
- Passion for the design and construction industry
- Takes personal responsibility for issues that arise
Education / Experience:
- College degree in construction/architecture/engineering, or related industry experience
- Construction field experience favorable
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and OnScreen Takeoff
- LEED AP, Revit/CAD experience are favorable
- Knowledge of unit prices, construction means & methods, labor productivity and our local market
- Ability to do on-screen take offs with cad, excel, word
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.